Ways you can help.
- If you are a Lakota speaker, you can help with checking the translation drafts, working in a team, usually over a period of 2-3 days every few weeks.
- As a speaker, you can also check the translation drafts by mail and submit your suggestions for improvement. Also, please continue to speak Lakota in your home and with your family members. Remember children are our future to preserving our language.
- If you are not a speaker, you can still be a tremendous help by recruiting speakers and organizing translation checking sessions in your own community.
- You can organize or help with fundraising activities to support the project, especially for community checking expenses.
- You can help distribute finished materials to Lakota speakers in your own community.
- The Project is always looking for ways that can enhance spiritual peace among relatives and for individuals and communities.
To find our how you can help, please contact us.